Friday, December 19, 2008

you know what i hate... pt.1

you know what i hate...


is when people cut you off before you're able to finish a sentence. I could be telling someone that i'm killing their mother--- and then they'll cut me off. But what they didn't realize is, i was killing their mother because she was about to set all of their shit on fire and that she made endeavors to end my life as well.
When I tell someone that i will give them a ride somewhere, i fully intend on doing so. I'm not the type of person to offer a ride and then leave them stranded somewhere. If i have other things to do before I give that ride, then i believe that is my business to finish, because the plans were made prior to the question of rides. I will execute my first plans and then go back and finish my other business (that being the ride) and then all will be good... but people that cut me off before my sentences are finished wouldn't know that. They wouldn't know that i'm an ok person who likes the little time spent with people who i don't know very well. I like to get to know someone slowly, learning little things at a time, therefore i like hanging around just about anyone... but people like that... i don't know. They tick me off a bit.

i'm done. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment